Michael Bisping may enter the Octagon for the final time on Nov. 4.

At UFC 217, Bisping will defend his middleweight title against Georges St-Pierre inside Madison Square Garden in New York City. This will be Bisping’s second title defense. It could also be his last defense and final bout.

During a recent appearance on “The MMA Hour,” Bisping spoke on the importance of his match-up with St-Pierre:

“It’s an iconic arena, it’s a big fight. It’s Georges St-Pierre. Everybody knows who Georges St-Pierre is. There’s not many people who have crossed over from the MMA fanbase into the mainstream, and Georges, I’d say he’s there. Maybe not as much as, say, a Conor or a Ronda, but he’s not far behind, so it’s a big fight. And Georges brings a lot to the table. He’s a tough challenge, and as a said, it’s a big fight. I think this is going to be the biggest MMA fight of the year. There’s three title fights on the event, so it’s a huge event.”

“The Count” then admitted that UFC 217 may be his last event as a mixed martial arts competitor.

“And yeah, I think the career I’ve had, the years I’ve been in the UFC, the injuries I’ve had, the ups and downs, getting close to title fights and all of this, there’s a possibility — this might be my last ever fight. I don’t know if I’ll fight again after this. So, what a way to go out if it is.”