UFC featherweight champion Cris “Cyborg” Justino has been petitioning for a fight against Ronda Rousey for years. With Rousey’s MMA career on hold and a future with WWE appearing imminent, Cyborg has an idea: Let’s give the fans the fight they want – inside a WWE ring.

Cyborg posted a message on her website on Tuesday responding to Rousey’s coach Edmond Tarverdyan saying that a Rousey vs. Cyborg fight could still happen in UFC. After all the hurdles that prevented the fight from happening, Cyborg has moved on from the prospect.

“When I wanted to fight her, it was because she was at the top of her game and she had all of the confidence in the world,” Justino said. “She had not been KO’d twice in a row, and some people were actually saying she could beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight.

“I wanted the challenge so bad I almost killed myself trying to make the lowest weight possible just to give this fight to the fans, and she made every excuse for it not to happen. Both of us are now at different chapters in our careers, and for me that chapter is finished.”

However, Cyborg says if Rousey is up for it, she’d gladly take her on in WWE.

“If Ronda is wanting to make the fight for the fans, I would still be willing to give them it,” Justino said on her website Tuesday.

“But I think it would be better to take place inside the WWE ring. For her it gets her one step closer to Hollywood and for me it would be another exciting challenge and a chance to test my athletic ability.”

Rousey has made several WWE appearances over the years, most recently at the finals of the Mae Young Classic. She’s rumored to be competing at Survivor Series in a Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen match en route to a singles match WrestleMania.

Cyborg herself has flirted with the idea of appearing for WWE, most notably by way of a Twitter feud with Becky Lynch before SummerSlam.