Claudia Gadelha is taking her recent loss as best as she can.

Friday night (Sept. 22), Gadelha took on Jessica Andrade in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night 117. She lost the bout via unanimous decision. Andrade became just the second fighter to defeat Gadelha.

On a recent Instagram post, Gadelha took her loss on the chin:

“No excuses. All merit goes to Jessica. Congratulations on your performance. Now my heart asks me to say something to you guys because I am feeling how loved I am, how blessed I am, and how much I live the life I asked God for. I’m happy to see real friends and fans in defeat too, and that’s priceless. Thank you all for everything! I want to come here also to communicate that I will take some time off. I just went through three fights in 10 months, 10 months of much learning but also very tiring. I need time with my parents who are in Brazil loving me in the same way, my entire family as well. I’m going to be Ana Claudia a little more, breathe light (into) things and enjoy the pleasures of life a little bit. With the certainty that Claudinha will come back stronger. Thanks to those who got my back!! Love you all!!”