Ring Of Honor competitor and commentator Colt Cabana is still feeling the repercussions of his two-episode podcast interview with CM Punk following his departure from WWE. Cabana and Punk are now being sued by WWE physician Christopher Amann for comments that “The Cult Of Personality” made about him on the show. Punk alluded to Amann treating him very poorly for a back injury and concussion – the back injury he later found out from another doctor could have been deadly.

Cabana was recently a guest on the Live Audio Wrestling (LAW) podcast and was asked about the lawsuit but was not at liberty to discuss it as it’s still an ongoing case:

“The update is that it’s still going on, it’s costing me a lot of money, and that’s the extent that my lawyers will allow me to talk,” Cabana said. “So nothing breaking here, but just do know that it’s always on my mind, it’s always a very sad thing. And I’ve talked to other podcasters… it’s kind of changed the way that he’s worked and realizing that this is a reality that you can host a show and get sued for it.”

“It’s always in the back of my mind now, which is a little upsetting,” he continued. “But that’s the way of the world, I guess.”

Vince McMahon recently cut a promo on Kevin Owens during an episode of SmackDown Live in which he noted that he has never lost a legal battle. Cabana admitted he was a little offended by McMahon’s comments but noted that it’s he and Punk who are the ones being sued:

“I watched it a couple days afterwards and a little bit of me wanted to make gifs and little videos of him saying something about lawsuits and that kind of stuff,” Cabana said. “I mean, I don’t know. Punk and I, we didn’t do a lawsuit. We’re getting sued. But it did hit a little home, and of course made me a little sad.”