Former Raw Women’s Champion Bayley recently spoke with Metro.co.uk to promote the Raw live events in the UK next month. Here are the highlights:

Being frustrated with her latest injury:

“It was hard for me to watch wrestling because I get really anxious whenever I watch matches. If I see something I like I want to practice it and try it myself. This sounds like I’m a loser but when I’m feeling down or I need a bit of motivation I do watch old NXT matches because they have some of my favorite memories as a performer in WWE. I watch a lot of that to put me back on the right mindset – including my match with Nia Jax at NXT Takeover: London. She’s the one I want to get back at, and I defeated her that night! That was a match I watched a few times.”

Possible heel turn:

“It’s something I think about because I know anything is possible when you’re with WWE. I don’t know if I have to go to the dark side, although I do read all the tweets and I do know it’s what the fans are kinda hoping for. As a performer I need to change in the ring, to be a little bit more aggressive and go about things in a different way rather than Bayley following the rules all the time. I might have to bend the rules a little bit to get what I want this time around. I realized when I was out with my injury that I need to go about things differently and not let people push me around so much.”