‘Cowboy’ James Storm is one of the TNA Originals who first signed with the company back in 2002 and has been with them for the majority of the time ever since.

The former World Champion recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he talked about the company which has been his home for so many years and more. Below are some of the highlights from his interview:

On the rebranding of the company:

“I’m so used to calling it TNA, just because I’ve been here for 15 years, I know a lot of other guys still refer to it as TNA. But I think it’s just the lettering – especially here in the States, when you tell someone you wrestle for TNA, they look at you like you’re a weirdo because they think something totally different – but I think it should just be called Impact Wrestling. Plain and simple. That’s what the name of the show is, that’s what a lot of wrestling fans are accustomed to. But at the end of the day, that’s not my call.”

On how Impact can improve:

“We don’t have the John Cena or even the Roman Reigns. With Impact, it seems like they try to make everybody on the same level; being in the wrestling business 20 years, I’ve never had it be like that,” he says. “To me, it seems like in Impact they try to have everyone on the same level and everyone’s fighting for the same title. Whereas, to me, I think you should have your main event guys, and you have your undercard and undercard title, and all of the undercard guys are working to get to that spot.”

On where his journey in GFW is headed next:

“There’s a lot that I can’t really talk about, but I always say: you never know what the future holds. There might be a new door opening, I don’t know. All I can do is work my butt off, get in the best shape I can, just show up to work and do what I’m told.”