– WWE Cruiserweights Rich Swann and Kalisto were backstage at last week’s MLW: One-Shot event from Orlando, FL. Swann and Kalisto really seemed to enjoy MVP vs. Sami Callihan and the main event featuring Shane Strickland vs. Ricochet. The ‘Living Legend’ Larry Zbysko and a few Impact Wrestling Knockouts were also in attendance.

– MLW.com has confirmed that former UFC welterweight Matt Riddle is in talks with the promotion about appearing at an upcoming show. Following his big win at over Olympian Jeff Cobb at One-Shot last week, “Filthy” Tom Lawlor was interviewed in the ring and called Riddle out. The “King of Bros” caught wind of the challenge and responded:

I hear @FilthyTomLawlor called the Bro out at @MLW one shot, Orlando sounds nice see you Dec 7th #bro #splx #kingofbros #Stallion pic.twitter.com/q1kHr8EoWO

— matthew riddle (@SuperKingofBros) October 6, 2017

MLW CEO Court Bauer was quoted, “Matt is a phenomenal fighter and Lawlor is coming up fast and strong. Fans want this match and so do I. Hell, so do Matt and Tom. All I can say right this moment is… stay tuned.”

With MLW returning on December 7th with Never Say Never from Orlando, Florida – Riddle vs. Lawlor would make one hell of an addition to the card.