Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns took part in a conference call earlier this week with members of the international media to discuss a variety of topics. Reigns talked about a number of his fellow WWE Superstars, such as his longtime rival Braun Strowman, who are able to make what they do in and outside the ring their very own.

He proceeded to take a shot at The Young Bucks by saying “No offense to any of these guys, but we don’t need guys running around doing ‘too sweets.’ We don’t need guys acting like they’re DX from 20 years ago. We need original characters, guys who are [themselves].” One fan responded to this on Twitter by sending Reigns a part of his quote along with a recent DX photo shoot WWE Superstars did. Reigns responded by saying that The Shield already beat DX and they don’t need to celebrate them:

@WWERomanReigns "we don't need people running around here acting like DX from 20 years ago" pic.twitter.com/yjQJMHz08M

— Obsolete 1995 (@Obsolete1995) October 14, 2017

Me and my boys beat the DX! No need to celebrate them. #TheRealestGeneration is what I celebrate and represent. https://t.co/fQpLu42ZnP

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) October 14, 2017