According to long time UFC veteran Vitor Belfort, he has signed the bout agreements to fight Uriah Hall at the beginning of 2018. This coming from a post on his Instagram account this morning.

"Acabo de assinar o contrato para lutar no UFC dia 14 de Janeiro. Eu sempre busquei grandes desafios e na minha última luta no UFC não poderia ser diferente… @uriahhall será uma honra dividir o octógono com um lutador tão novo e talentoso. Obrigado por aceitar a luta! I just signed my bout agreement for January 14th at UFC. I always looked for big challenges and in my last UFC fight it couldn’t be different… @uriahhall it’s a honor to share the cage with a such young and talented fighter. Thanks for accepting the fight"

Belfort has official lost 3 of his last 5 (4 of 6 if you include the Kelvin Gastelum fight that wasn’t a fight) with all fights coming via T/KO.

After winning his last fight against Nate Marquardt by decision, many speculated that Belfort would retire or leave the UFC for a big pay day. Obviously that is not the case.

The man with the opportunity to get a name under his belt is former TUF boogeyman and knockout artist, Uriah Hall. Hall put a stop to his 3 fight skid in September with a Performance of the Night against the favored and highly touted Krysztof Jotko.