Finn Balor spoke with Metro Sport this week to promote WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view. Balor will channel the Demon King this Sunday for his showdown against ‘Sister Abigail’ (Bray Wyatt).

Balor said he’s enjoyed working with Bray Wyatt and the whole feud is “starting to click” because they’re understanding each other’s in-ring styles. He feels their matches are getting better, but doesn’t know how much longer they can keep the program going.

The most interesting topic was Balor stating that he wants to work with WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar next. Despite Lesnar’s size and the destruction he unleashes in the ring, Balor said “I would absolutely love to be in there with Brock Lesnar.”

“Once I handle Bray Wyatt, I need to be going after the Universal Championship which I was never beaten for. Yes, Brock Lesnar is the current champion, but make sure you don’t forget that I relinquished the title due to injury, I was never beaten, and I definitely think that I deserve a title shot.”

Lesnar is a very physically imposing talent, but that doesn’t scare Balor away. He said he was always a fan of ‘David vs. Goliath’ matches when he was growing up and their clash of styles would make for some entertaining matches.

“Right now, there’s a lot of interesting matches that could happen in WWE right now, but for me personally I think that Finn Balor vs Brock Lesnar is the most interesting match from a fans perspective that can happen right now. It’s something that has never happened before, with completely different styles inside and out of the ring. This could be a really big spectacle.”