The Miz has appeared on his own in recent weeks at RAW shows as Maryse is off pregnant with the #ItBaby. Fortunately for The Miz, he’s had the company of Sheamus, Cesaro, Braun Strowman, and now Kane as he prepares for the main event at TLC against the reunited make-shift Shield.

Due to viral illness, Kurt Angle has stepped up in place of Roman Reigns. AJ Styles has also had to cover for Bray Wyatt, while Bo Dallas has been off for a while recovering. Miz took to twitter to make sure everyone knew who’s show TLC really was:

I found another GM who is looking for glory and trying to take away MY spotlight. Sorry, Kurt Angle, but the main event of #WWETLC is mine.

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) October 21, 2017

In his tweet, Miz refers to the confrontation between himself and SmackDown Live general manager: Daniel Bryan. Let’s remind ourselves of THAT episode of Talking Smack in 2016.

Sadly, these two superstars were never able to confront each other in the ring over this heated dispute as WWE will not allow Bryan to come out of retirement due to medical reasons. But if things became as fractious as this with Kurt Angle, there may be different results.

Later that day, The Miz and Maryse dressed up as Prince Charming and Cinderella to post a video as they cut the now traditional cake to reveal the gender of their unborn baby.

The #ItBaby is a GIRL! If she gets half the brains, beauty, and strength of her mother @marysemizanin then she’s gonna be a powerful woman. pic.twitter.com/giLrj2ha5o

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) October 21, 2017