It’s been a terrible week for Jeff Jarrett to say the least. On Monday it was announced by Impact Wrestling that the promotion had ended its business relationship with Jarrett before he checked into a WWE-sponsored rehab on Thursday. Last Friday Jarrett was involved in an incident at Real Canadian Wrestling in Calgary where he arrived in absolutely no condition to wrestle in the show’s main event.

Jeff’s daughter, Joslyn Jarrett, recently took to Instagram to support his decision to go to rehab as there had been a recent strain on their relationship:

“Usually I don’t do a post like this but for most of y’all that know me I don’t like sharing my feelings whatsoever. But today my dad checked into rehab… I know I haven’t been the biggest fan of my dad for the past few years but in the end he is still my dad and I love him more than anything. Dad, I hope when you see this, you really know how much I love you. I’m so proud of the decision you made and excited to see how the next few months go. You can do this and can’t wait to see that smile again. As for everyone else reading this all I ask is for you to keep my two little sisters in your prayers… It’s going to be a hard couple of months but I’m hoping in the end that my dad, my two sisters, and I can be a family again. Sorry again for the mushy post but i just had to get that off my chest. Love you forever and always dad.”

Joslyn took things a step further by retweeting a Tweet on Twitter that blamed Jeff’s current wife, Karen, for his personal issues. She retweeted the Tweet by urging others to retweet by adding in a “RT”:

“Karen Jarrett with another husband in rehab??? Drives men to the sauce.”

RT https://t.co/mM6uBcWvqm

— Jos (@JoslynJarrett) October 27, 2017

Karen was previously married to WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle, who she had two children with before the pair divorced in 2008. She then married Jeff in 2010. Karen had a daughter with Kurt, Kyra Angle, who replied to Joslyn’s Tweet on Twitter:

what the hell is your problem

— Kyra Angle (@kyramarieangle) October 27, 2017

Wtf

kinda annoying whenever people post shit to make others feel sorry for them lol like not everything’s about you