WWE Legend Mick Foley recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where he talked about the recent Hell In A Cell match between Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens among other things. Below are some of the highlights from his interview:

Shane McMahon’s jump from the top of the Cell:

“He didn’t seek my counsel, I give him all the credit in the world, he’s probably the bravest guy I know, he’s absolutely fearless. I wish he wouldn’t do it, I hope he doesn’t do it again, I really do… A lot of impact, on landing. He’s got children, I just hope he doesn’t do it again.”

If he raised the bar for taking crazy bumps to an unrealistic level:

“I wanted to give people what I wanted to see out of matches. I knew what I wanted to see, I was not a naturally-gifted athlete, so I had to think outside the box and I may have raised the bar to an unrealistic level. But then it all comes back to storytelling, it all comes back to getting people caught up in your character so they care about the plight of a character they care about.”

WWE deciding that Attitude Era is over:

“WWE did decide at a certain point, the Attitude Era is over, we’re bringing in a new era and they went in a more PG-direction and worldwide they’ve never been bigger, So it was no-doubt the right move and guys have found new ways to connect with the audiences.”