Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion and SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan recently spoke with Busted Open at WWE Night during a New Jersey Devils game last week. Bryan discussed the chance of him getting cleared to wrestle again by WWE, if he’d go wrestle somewhere else if cleared, and working a full time schedule again. You can check out the highlights here below:

The chances of him getting cleared again:

“I think there is an 85% chance that I will wrestle again, my wife says it’s 100%,” Bryan said. “That’s not the case, if I get a test that says I shouldn’t wrestle again, then I won’t wrestle again. So I think there is an 85% chance that I will wrestle again. I would say that there is about a 20% chance that WWE will clear me to wrestle. It’s a small chance, but it’s not an impossible chance.

“I know that they [WWE] want me to wrestle,” Bryan continued. “There’s just a lot of stuff that has to happen for me to be able to wrestle.”

Working a full time schedule again:

“One of the things about an independent schedule is that it would be easier,” Bryan said. “But I think if WWE were to clear me, they’d give me a little bit of a lighter schedule. We’re not running as hard as we were in 2013 where you’re doing both shows [RAW and SmackDown].”

You can listen to the interview clip in the Tweet embedded below:

In 2013, #SDLive GM @WWEDanielBryan wrestled 227 matches for the #WWE. He says if they were to clear him, they'd likely give him a lighter schedule, but is only 20% confident that he'll be cleared. pic.twitter.com/IiQoowWDjT

— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) November 13, 2017