– Below is video from backstage at tonight’s WWE SmackDown with Greg Hamilton talking to SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair until Carmella interrupts to taunt Flair with her Money In the Bank contract. Carmella says the briefcase makes her the most dangerous woman on the roster so Flair better watch her back.

"As long as I have this #MITB contract, that makes me the most dangerous woman on the #SDLive Women's roster!" – @CarmellaWWE pic.twitter.com/ay7y2GaKNN

— WWE (@WWE) November 21, 2017

-WWE stock was up 0.51% today, closing at $27.74 per share. Today’s high was $28.00 and the low was $27.53.

– As noted, The Bella Twins are celebrating their 34th birthdays today. Brie Bella’s husband Daniel Bryan and Nikki Bella’s fiance John Cena tweeted the following on their partners:

34 years ago today, my beautiful wife was born. There are no gifts I could give her that would equal the blessings of her support, no presents that would equal the joy of watching her with our child. I am the luckiest man alive. Happy Birthday Brianna 🐘❤️🐨 @BellaTwins pic.twitter.com/MZTSHuGOrC

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) November 21, 2017

Happy birthday love. @BellaTwins U R the best thing that has ever happened 2 me. Wonderful day to reflect, enjoy, and look ahead. I love you.

— John Cena (@JohnCena) November 21, 2017

.@BellaTwins #HappyBirthdayBellas for @FerdinandMovie !! pic.twitter.com/hCWa4tmWlI

.@BellaTwins #HappyBirthdayBellas from a guy dressed as @FerdinandMovie !! pic.twitter.com/jjawFVjP5M