WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan’s status with the company has been in question for quite some time, and after his recent comments on Twitter, rumors of his nearing WWE return continue to gain momentum. Hogan took to Twitter to reveal that he will be making and closing deals this week, and with Dave Meltzer reporting that the WWE is considering bringing “The Hulkster” back in the fold, it should be interesting to see if these two comments are related:

Perfect day, great Thanksgiving. Back to making new deals this week and closing some I’ve beat into submission. Around great, loving, happy, positive people all day. miss the good old days? No, these are the really great days man, the future is really bright!!! Only love HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) November 24, 2017

In love with my journey,resetting,getting clear,is a whole new life! I’ve learned to listen to people speak,what they say or talk about is who they really are and how they live life,positive words=abdunant life,negative words=low level life,the good doesn’t prevent the better HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) November 24, 2017