On a recent episode of their podcast, E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness, WWE Hall Of Famer Edge and former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Christian reviewed Survivor Series weekend. One subject that the former Tag Team Champs touched on was NXT TakeOver: Houston, which featured a match between Aleister Black and Velveteen Dream. It turns out “The Rated-R Superstar” is a big fan of Velveteen, as he issued out some high praise for the NXT product:

“I hadn’t seen much of Velveteen Dream but I watched him and Aleister Black. That kid’s been working 3 years, for 3 years to be where he’s at is incredible. He’s found a character, he’s fully committed to it. It’s parts Rick Rude, it’s part Prince and it’s fun. I really enjoyed that. He’s going to be a player, it was really fun to watch. It was a fun match and I thought there were a lot of cool false finishes and like I said for 3 years in or whatever, he’s going to be a good one.”

The 22-year-old has only been wrestling since October of 2014. With years to go in his career as he’s learning under some of the greatest minds in the business in NXT, Dream has a chance to be something special when his time comes to be called up to the main roster.