– Below is video of Triple H at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, responding to a recent promo from Jinder Mahal to promote their main event match at the December 9th WWE live event in New Delhi, India.

Triple H says it’s his job now, his place, to ensure the future and he does that by making sure WWE’s athletes are the best. He pushes them to the limit and makes sure they learn lessons that make them better than they were the day before. The Game says he’s taken it upon himself to make The Modern Day Maharaja better and sometimes the best way to improve is to learn from your failures. Triple H says he’s going to India to teach Jinder to make sure he’s everything he says he is in the future, to teach Jinder a lesson only The Game can teach. Triple H goes on and says Jinder will be entering his world and in The Game’s world, there is only one true king, one King of Kings, and all will be humbled before him.

– WWE NXT will return to Full Sail University tonight for another round of TV tapings, including the fallout from “Takeover: WarGames” with new NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas.

– Last night’s WWE SmackDown saw The Riott Squad (Ruby Riot, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan) defeat SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, Natalya and Naomi in six-woman action after Natalya walked out on her team. Below are post-match reactions from Flair, Natalya and Lana:

At least our opponents have the decency to stay for the whole match… #SDLive @NatbyNature pic.twitter.com/gW9Vmole5w

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) November 29, 2017

I have my reasons, Charlotte. AND you have something that BELONGS to me. https://t.co/xqfvQilwSn

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) November 29, 2017

I never trusted @NatbyNature with her phony cowardly self, but it’s funny @MsCharlotteWWE and @naomiwwe did 😂😂😂…. can't say @TaminaSnuka & I didn't warn you. #Sdlive

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) November 29, 2017