WWE Hall Of Famer and Monday Night RAW General Manager Kurt Angle recently took part in a Q&A session with fans, and answered a variety of professional wrestling questions. Angle was asked about getting cleared to wrestle for WWE again, and why SmackDown Live General Manager and former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan hasn’t. Angle also discusses wanting a dream match with Bryan if at all possible. Here are the highlights:

Why he was cleared to wrestle for WWE again and Daniel Bryan wasn’t:

“No, it’s not Daniel Bryan’s neck. No, it’s concussions. That’s a serious thing today. You obviously see in the NFL there are a lot of lawsuits being thrown back and forth. It’s a very dangerous thing. I talked to Daniel personally. I passed the physical. I haven’t had an issue with my neck in 12 years. I did break it four times in two years back between 2004 and 2006, but I’ve been fine since. You have a protocol you need to follow. The physical entails a certain amount of things and the most important is the concussion test.

“Daniel couldn’t pass it. He had 10 concussions that he knows of. That’s huge liability. Can Daniel eventually wrestle? I think he can, but it comes down to him passing the concussion test. I know in time your brain heals, so we don’t know how much damage has been done thus far. Is there a possibility of him wrestling? Maybe, I hope so. I feel bad that he took it personally that I was able to wrestle. He wasn’t mad or upset; he just couldn’t understand how they passed me but not him. But they were two different things”

Wanting a dream match with Bryan:

“If I had a dream match that I wanted, it would be against Daniel Bryan. He’s awesome.”