Vince Russo made a critical comment regarding a spot involving Pete Dunne on Twitter recently:

Yeah—THAT would happen if the match was real. Suspension of disbelief is forever gone in professional wrestling. And that's why all the casuals went bye-bye. Only the marks and the kids remain.

— Vince Russo (@THEVinceRusso) November 30, 2017

Pete Dunne responded to the comment:

If you're that worried about suspending disbelief you wouldn't tweet stuff like this. #Hypocrisy https://t.co/To2LKW71BU

— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) November 30, 2017

Matt Jackson got involved:

You guys should’ve done something more realistic, like a Judy Bagwell on a Pole Match.

— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) November 30, 2017

Then the match was turned over to the veteran, Fit Finlay.

@PeteDunneYxB don’t let idiots trying to keep themselves relevant and who couldn’t even put a headlock on derail you on your journey. #fastTalkingLoudMouth. Yes you @THEVinceRusso

— Fit Finlay (@ringfox1) November 30, 2017

Because I'm a wrestling fan of 45 years and I have an opinion that equates to me being an idiot who's trying to stay relevant? No reason to insult me because your opinion differs from mine. EXACT reason WWE has lost all casual fans-this same kind of disrespect over their opinion.

I never told you my opinion. Why deflate young guys navigating their way through this business ?

— Fit Finlay (@ringfox1) November 30, 2017

Real easy—to save them from injury and allow them to prolong their careers and make money in the business for as long as they possibly can. Is that a bad reason, Fit? Not trying to deflate anyone–actually car about them.

to be clear, Vince Russo is attempting to save Pete Dunne from delivering a sitdown power-bomb.

I agree with protecting them. I don’t agree with putting them down on social media.

— Fit Finlay (@ringfox1) December 1, 2017