On the heels of Don Callis being added to the Impact Wrestling management team, 2 of the promotion’s biggest stars have signed new contracts. The deals should see both performers (who are engaged) continue to play prominent roles for the company.

Don Callis mentioned that both Taya Valkyrie and Johnny Impact (Hennigan/Mundo/Morrison/Nitro) were re-signed to the company on the latest “Killin’ the Town” podcast.

A report from PWInsider is stating the deal will allow Taya and Johnny to perform for both Impact and film seasons of Lucha Underground.

HUGE news breaking on @KillingTheTown, show drops a bit later this week at 7AM eastern…don’t miss it!!!!!!!!

— Halliburton Cowboy (@CyrusOverHuge) December 5, 2017

In addition to hiring Don Callis, the company has also parted ways with John Gaburick and Dutch Mantel.

Impact also recently announced a complete reversal on their previous policy of holding the Intellectual Property rights of any characters created on their show.

2 days ago (i.e before his hiring was officially announced) Callis casually pointed out he won control of TNA Wrestling in 2003 by defeating Eric Watts.

In 2003 I created the Ultimate X match that put the X division on the map, later I beat Erik Watts for control of the company #Over

— Halliburton Cowboy (@CyrusOverHuge) December 5, 2017