44-year-old Tyrus appeared on the “Arm Drag Takedown” podcast recently and went into further detail regarding what led to him leaving Impact Wrestling.

Tyrus stated that Jeff Jarrett had originally told him to sign with his GFW and not Impact because Impact was going to fold. Then low and behold, Jarrett was named Impact Wrestling President.

“When Jeff Jarrett came along — because him and I have an uncomfortable history — I just wasn’t comfortable with the management. They [TNA] didn’t want me working for Jeff.

“Basically, it came down to either stay with Impact or I could go with Global. I was making more with Impact, and Global didn’t have the resources to pay me what I was making. [Jeff] was basically saying it was better for me to come to Global because Impact was about to fold. He was very adamant about that. Two weeks later, at the TV tapings, guess whose ass is there working the shows? Jeff Jarrett,” Tyrus said in a jaw-dropping revelation. “I was like, ‘Bitch, you crazy?!’ Who does that?”

“I was like, ‘Oh, shit! Well, I’m out.’ Unless him and I were going to have a sitdown, which just wasn’t going to happen, I knew this was not going to be a spot for me,” he said. “I just wasn’t comfortable with it.”