Triple H recently conducted an interview with CBS Sports and revealed his opinion of Chris Jericho facing Kenny Omega in NJPW.

Triple H seems happy for Jericho, Omega, and everyone involved. Here is what he told CBS Sports recently:

“I think it’s great. Good for Chris,” Levesque said. “It’s phenomenal. Good for Kenny, good for New Japan. We were aware. That was a conversation that was had.”

“It’s great, it’s good for him,” Levesque added. “Chris is one of the greatest talents in the history of the business, so I think it’s great. Good product is good product. I’m happy for them, happy for Chris and happy for everybody.”

Triple H also confirmed Jericho’s comments earlier this week regarding having cleared the match with Vince McMahon.

Jericho had this to say on the “Busted Open” radio program:

“I know [McMahon] wasn’t upset because I called him six weeks before and told him as soon as the deal was done,” Jericho said. “I would never surprise him like that. I didn’t ask him for his permission, but I didn’t have to. I told him what was going on — and to be quite frank for you guys, he was super excited about it.”

“If you know Vince, he loves wrestling. It’s what he knows, and it’s what he knows best. I think, obviously, his mission is to seek and destroy and kill every other company, but I think he secretly likes it when other companies do good, because it just makes it better for his company.”