SmackDown Live Women’s Champion Charlotte recently spoke with Brian Fritz of Sporting News to promote Tribute To The Troops and WWE’s support of the US military.

“We forget that people are away at war,” said Charlotte. “The monotony of our lives that we get caught up in work and friends and family and I think we forget that there are people fighting for our freedom and I think we take that for granted. Having that opportunity and experience last year and to be able to have the show this year, knowing what it means to them, to have a little change-up in their day, I was extremely honored to be a part of Tribute this year. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that we didn’t do it at an arena, that we went to them.”

Charlotte also spoke about former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion possibly joining WWE. With Rousey currently training for her first professional wrestling match, Charlotte thinks Rousey would bring a lot of star power to WWE and says, “she knows where to find me.”

“What’s exciting about Ronda being a part of WWE is all the different eyes that she attracts towards the women’s division as a whole,” said Flair. “I think that’s what cool. Ronda is an attraction. Any buzz that puts the women on a different or a higher level, I’m all for.

She’s a star that would be a crossover star into our world and that’s exciting. That goes to show how far the women have come, that someone like Ronda Rousey wants to be a part of something that all the women have collectively built. My message to Ronda would be she knows where to find me. I’m on ‘SmackDown Live’ every Tuesday.”