Triple H was recently interviewed by CBS Sports and threw cold water on rumors Ronda Rousey’s WWE signing was imminent. He does admit the two sides are talking but indicates that media reports regarding Rousey and WWE are inaccurate.

“It’s funny because every now and then I wake up and I look at either social media or the news and I see a report and it’s like, well, that’s news to me because I’m the one who would be having that conversation,” Levesque said to CBS Sports “So it’s interesting with ‘sources say.'”

“Everybody is very busy and I know that from Ronda’s side and her team, they are looking for an opportunity,” Levesque said. “I have made it very clear that an opportunity exists and it’s just a matter of us getting together and having conversations.

“I wish I had something more to tell you than that but we are just kind of talking and feeling where it goes and she is making movies and doing other things. But it’s exciting and there are a lot of interest on both sides so let’s see where it goes.”