Dolph Ziggler recently spoke to ESPN to promote this weekend’s WWE SmackDown Live-exclusive Clash Of Champions pay-per-view (PPV). Ziggler discussed the importance of WWE’s work with Tribute To The Troops and his shot at winning the Triple Threat match for the United States Championship against Baron Corbin and Bobby Roode. Here are the highlights:

The importance of WWE’s Tribute To The Troops:

“The other WWE stars, we were constantly texting each other all day long to see who’s doing what, and where we are going. Who’s going in a helicopter and who’s shooting guns. It’s just a fun day for us, just to give back to those men and women.”

“Hey, listen, it’s actually really easy for me. I don’t have a wife or kids at home. A lot of these soldiers do, and they’re away from their families so much. They talk about how WWE was their family ritual — how they’d all sit down and watch the show or go to an event. Those conversations make me realize how much they’re missing everyone back home. That means a lot to me that our product can be what reminds them of home.”

His chances of winning the United States Title this weekend:

“Bobby Roode has been around a long time, but he’s still new to the WWE. Baron Corbin is young and also somewhat new to the WWE, but he’s picking it up really fast and is really good at what he does. And I have been around seemingly for 20 years.”

“I know how good I am. The world knows how good I am. I love doing what I do, and no one else can do what I do. Hopefully I walk out of there as champion and shove it into everyone’s face one last time.”