WWE Superstar Paige was recently a guest on former ring announcer Lilian Garcia’s podcast, Chasing Glory, to talk about a number of topics. During the interview, Paige actually shared a story about meeting The Rock backstage at WrestleMania 30 and how he broke the news to her that she’d be debuting on the main roster the following night on RAW.

Paige did, in fact, debut the following night and defeated AJ Lee for the Divas Championship:

“I remember being at WrestleMania the day before I debuted. I got told by Dwayne to come in and was talking to him. And he…spilled the beans to me saying ‘You’re going to debut tomorrow’ and I was like ‘what?’”

But that wasn’t the only bombshell “The Great One” dropped on Paige:

“And he was like ‘I got some more news for you’. And I was like ‘What more could you possibly tell me?’”

The Rock then revealed his plans to her to spin her family story into a major motion picture. Now Fighting With My Family is et to release in 2018 with actors such as Vince Vaughn, Lena Headey, and Nick Frost:

“He took that idea and turned it into this global phenomenon. It blows my mind.”