WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair recently spoke with Planeta Wrestling about the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble. As the SmackDown Women’s Champion, Charlotte will not be eligible to compete in the historic match.

When asked how she feels about not being part of the Women’s Rumble, Charlotte says she’s torn. On one hand, her competitive nature gives her the urge to be part of the the match. She will get to face the winner at WrestleMania 34, so she’s excited about that.

As of this writing, WWE has not yet confirmed how many women will be part of the match. WWE currently has around 20 active female Superstars on the roster. As for which NXT Superstars Charlotte would like to see in the Women’s Rumble, she said, “I definitely am a huge fan of the Australians Peyton Royce and Billie Kay, I think they would be a great edition to the Royal Rumble match. I think Bianca Belair is an amazing, incredible athlete. I think her presence alone, when shed enter the royal rumble, would be amazing.”

She continued, “Kairi Sane is another. And I know everyone’s rumors saying Shayna Baszler is a possibility. I know she’s one. I think all of those women would be great contestants. But again, anyone in NXT would do an incredible job and id like to see anyone step up and be part of the first ever women’s Royal Rumble match.”

The 2018 Royal Rumble takes place on Sunday, January 28th from Philadelphia, PA.