– On the latest episode of his podcast, Talk Is Jericho, Chris Jericho noted that his “Alpha Club” T-Shirt is currently the top selling shirt at Hot Topic. This means that Jericho is outselling shirts from The Bullet Club, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes and all WWE shirts. Jericho is set to face-off against Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 12 this Thursday in Tokyo, Japan.

– Former WWE World Champion Rey Mysterio is set to face reality TV star Adam Maxted at a 5 Star Wrestling show on March 1, 2018 in Belfast, Northern Ireland from the SSE Arena. Maxted appeared on the British reality dating show Love Island. He recently noted in an interview with The Belfast Telegraph that he didn’t have sex on the show because he one day wants to make it in WWE, and had a tryout with the company this past May in the United Kingdom:

“I said to myself that there was no way I was going to risk my future and my dream – no matter how good looking the girl was or how much there was a connection or how much I wanted to do it,” Maxted said. “My dream is to be in the WWE and it’s such a child-based market so I wasn’t ever going to ruin my chances of getting onto that because I’d had sex on TV.”