The big announcement that John Cena was teasing on social media is that he’ll be hosting Fthe Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for the second year in a row. The show takes place on Saturday, March 24th.

The excitement can NOT be contained!

It’s official: It’s slime season and I’m back to host the @Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for a second time on March 24 at 8pm/7c! #KCA pic.twitter.com/AiCYSYeL1z

— John Cena (@JohnCena) January 11, 2018

In addition to hosting the 2018 Kid’s Choice Awards, Variety reports that John Cena has expanded his partnership with Nickelodeon. Cena is joining the voice cast of the Nickelodeon’s new animated series “Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” and will serve as executive producer on a new game show called “Keep it Spotless.”

Nickelodeon President Cyma Zarghami told Variety, “[Cena’s] just one of those people who kids love, so why wouldn’t we want to be in business with him?”

Cena said, “Nickelodeon and I, we share the same looking glass. We like to make kids laugh and we like kids to have fun. Nickelodeon doesn’t do programming that doesn’t have comedy in it, that doesn’t have smiles in it. I really enjoy putting smiles on faces.”

For more on Cena’s partnership with Nickelodeon, visit Variety.com.

Humbled to work on so many projects with an amazing partner like @Nickelodeon. Ready to bring energy to a celebrated franchise like #TMNT and fun show like #KeepItSpotless. #LetsGetToWork https://t.co/GyKT6ygNHJ

— John Cena (@JohnCena) January 11, 2018