Yesterday it was reported that Ronda Rousey, her manager, and Triple H were having dinner together at a popular LA restaurant, Republique. With Rousey’s manager being there it’s likely business was being discussed. The dinner took place on Tuesday night during SmackDown Live’s taping in Alabama.

With rumors running rampant about a possible Rousey signing to WWE, TMZ recently caught up with Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore and asked for his opinion on the former UFC women’s bantamweight champion possibly becoming a professional wrestler. “The Realest Guy In The Room” suggested that Rousey could be in for a ‘rude awakening’:

“Did she?,” Amore asked. “She’s in for a rude awakening. I mean MMA is MMA, I ain’t hating on MMA whatsoever – respect what they do so much. You ever been put through a table? Slammed on concrete? It’s a different ballgame.”

When asked how he thinks she’d do as a wrestler, Amore admitted that he thinks Rousey will translate well as she has enough respect for the business to understand it’s not easy:

“I think she’d translate quite well. Quite well. I don’t think it’s harder than she thinks. I think she respects what we do enough to know that it’s hard.”