– Xavier Woods and Jinder Mahal are set to meet on SmackDown Live next week in the next round of the United States Championship Tournament. Woods took to Twitter to take a shot at Mahal by posting a clip of an old match they had on WWE Superstars back in 2014. Woods and R-Truth teamed up to defeat Mahal and Drew McIntyre in tag team action, as Woods pinned Mahal for the victory:

Remember the time @JinderMahal? #WoodsUSchamp pic.twitter.com/iyP4W3J17u

— ?Austin Creed? (@XavierWoodsPhD) January 11, 2018

– At last night’s MLK Parade Foundation Honors event in Tampa, Florida, WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil was honored by receiving the Drum Major For Justice Award. He Tweeted out the following:

Proverbs 4:19
The ways of right-living people glow with light The longer they live the brighter they shine. God Placed light inside of you for a reason.LET IT SHINE!!Thanks again 2all of my Family&Friends that came out 2support me receiving the Dr. MLK Drum Major 4Justice Award pic.twitter.com/M6aOdD4xvf

— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) January 12, 2018

Getting ready to be honored and Awarded tonight at the Dr Martin Luther King Jr Parade Foundation Gala with the “Drum Major For Justice Award” for Family/Community with my friends and Family ?? #Proud #Legacy pic.twitter.com/GGqBCfSuPv

— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) January 11, 2018