There’s no hiding Braun Strowman’s physicality, demand for respect, and desire to destroy everything.

But does The Monster Among Men have what it takes last in WWE, or will he be just another big guy? As a guest on Uproxx’s With Spandex Podcast, The Big Show has given his take on Braun Strowman’s career potential in WWE.

The Big Show explained that Strowman has all the right qualities to make it as one of the all-time greats, as long as he stays healthy.

"He’s got the right attitude, he’s got the right intensity and hunger for it, and he understands there’s times to be a monster, and there’s also times to make other guys look good."

The Big Show explained that it’s easy to make yourself look good, but the true greats work to make others look good. He furthered this with a three step philosophy when approaching any match:

1. Get the match over,
  2. Get your opponent over,
  3. Then get yourself over.

The Big Show also emphasised the importance of versatility when it comes to big men in WWE. Being dependable against any opponent, whether they are 5’2” or 7′. And according to the veteran, Braun Strowman shows great promise and potential when moving forward.

As one of the long standing superstars in the WWE who has worked with The Undertaker throughout their career, the usual question of The Dead Man’s career was also mentioned. The Big Show was very clear with his answer, which was actually quite shocking:

“No, man, I’m telling you: the Undertaker, they don’t call him ‘The Phenom’ for nothing bro, I’m telling you. An Undertaker at 30 percent is better than most everybody else at 90 percent, I’ll tell you that much. If that makes any sense at all. He’s just that damn good.”