The headliner for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class was revealed on Monday morning by ESPN. Former WWE/WCW World Champion Bill Goldberg will be inducted.

This is the first name that has been officially announced. Expect more inductees to be announced in the coming weeks.

WWE holds their 2018 Hall of Fame ceremony on Friday, April 6th in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Smoothie King Center.

“At the end of the day, any business, any venture that you embark upon, you want some type of acknowledgment,” Goldberg told ESPN.com, shortly after finding out about his entry into the Hall of Fame. “You always try to make it to a top. There’s no reason to do anything unless you want to be the best.”

Goldberg continued, “It’s hard to conceptualize what it’s going to be like, just like it was hard to conceptualize what last year was going to be like after being away for 12 years. It’s another opportunity for me to show how much I appreciate the support and the love I’ve gotten from the fans. At the end of the day, it’s a validation that I’ve done something right.”