Scott Hall was Sean Waltman’s most recent guest on his 12360 podcast and made some surprising comments about possibly wrestling on the RAW 25th anniversary special next week.

Hall mentioned to Waltman that someone from the WWE office texted him and told him to bring his ring gear to the show.

“I just got a text from the office that said, ‘Please bring your ring gear.’ I said, ‘Are you ribbing me? You’re going to tell me like three or four days in advance, ya know?’ Give me a little notice and for the right money, I’ll have abs showing. I said, ‘Now, how about I bring what I wear to appearances?’ I’ve got gimmick street clothes. But I think we’re going to have a rematch, so I’m just giving you a heads up. I think it’s about time I went over.”

Scott Hall and Waltman shared a famous RAW moment in 1993 when Waltman scored an unlikely upset win over Razor Ramon. Wrestling as the 123 Kid, Waltman was used as enhancement talent at the time and his victory over Ramon helped establish RAW as a show where anything could happen.