WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was interviewed by Dan Gelson of the Associated Press this week and confirmed that he is not planning to be in attendance for Monday’s big RAW 25th Anniversary special. Even though he won’t be there in person, Hogan says he’ll be there in spirit, because Hulkamania inspired every legend we’ll see at RAW 25, including Vince McMahon.

Hogan’s bio is still gone from WWE.com after his summer 2015 release from the company due to the fallout from his sex tape & racism scandal. He’s been on the outside of the WWE Universe looking in for nearly 3 years now, but would return in a heartbeat if he got the call.

“I’m 64 years old and right now I could go out and tear WrestleMania down,” he said. “I might have that one more match where I really beat the hell out of Vince. I’ve still got one in me.”

Hogan’s ready to return, are WWE – and more importantly – their sponsors, ready for Hogan?

“I don’t know if they want me back,” Hogan admitted. “I think the fans want me back. I think that I’m part of that company from the ground up. Triple H I know is a huge fan of the guys that gave their blood, sweat and tears and their personal life to make this happen,”

He added, “I know Triple H would love to see me back on the inside again.”

Dan Gelston of the AP reached out to WWE about the possibility of Hogan returning. Unfortunately for the Hulkster, it wasn’t the response he was looking for.

“At this time, WWE remains committed to its decision.”

With a WWE return seemingly not in the cards, Hogan has expressed interest working with the Bullet Club in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Could we see Hogan don the black and white once again and stand beside the likes of Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks?

“I’m about ready to jump on a plane and fly to Japan and get involved with that Bullet Club, man. I’m so excited about those kids,” Hogan said.

Other topics discussed include Hogan’s beach shops in Florida and why he’ll never do reality television again.