Impact Wrestling star Alberto El Patron appears to be working to rebuild his public image. While promoting a charity event this Saturday with proceeds going to orphaned children in Mexico, Alberto claims to have apologized to Triple H for ‘things he said about him in the past’ and hopes to return to WWE.

The article was in Spanish, a Google Translate version (i.e not perfect) of his comments are below:

“I apologized to Triple H for the issues we were in when I was with the relationship with my ex-partner. She and her entire family made me believe that those who affected our relationship were them, specifically him. She made me believe that the videos (compromising of the fighter) and all that was outside was by Triple H and the company. Surely before I retire I will do something special with them.”

Alberto said some pretty horrendous things about Triple H less than a year ago when he was dating WWE Superstar Paige. In a Periscope (or in this case, Perro-scope?) video that is still online, Alberto got deeply personal with his insults towards WWE’s COO:

“Triple H, you are a f**** p*ssy, and I don’t have to be drunk to say this, you’re a p*ssy. You just married well, that’s all you did. You married well and you’re a p*ssy.”

He continued, “Come to La Cantanita and I’ll say it again. I don’t have to be drunk or sober. You’ve got a big nose and no balls.”