Nia Jax spoke with UK publication The Mirror to promote next weekend’s WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Topics discussed include the possibility of Ronda Rousey wrestling for WWE, RAW GM Kurt Angle naming her as the favorite to win the Women’s Royal Rumble match and which surprise entrants she’d like to see. Here are the highlights of what she said about:

Ronda Rousey Joining WWE’s Women’s Division:

“Ronda actually started a women’s revolution outside of WWE. She was the first woman to main event a UFC pay-per-view. That’s huge. Her coming over to the WWE and showing our talent what she can do here and probably showing some of us how to do different things, it would be amazing, I would definitely welcome it, you know? I don’t know if she has ever faced anybody like some of our girls, who are extremely athletic and have insane talent, so I think it would kind of be an awakening for her as well.”

Kurt Angle Naming Her As A Favorite To Win The Women’s Rumble:

“Ha ha. Oh that’s awesome. I appreciate Kurt realising my talent and appreciating I am the most dominant woman in this company. But at the end of the day, there is not just one woman I have to go against, there is every woman in the division, plus whoever else gets to come. So, I’m definitely up for the challenge and I believe I could be the last woman standing in the Royal Rumble.”

A kick to my leg isn’t holding me back! I have my mind on the #RoyalRumble. Warming up in my squats at 225 lbs. ???? #TheIrresistableForce pic.twitter.com/Lgv6tZL6Hn

— Nia Jax (@NiaJaxWWE) January 20, 2018

The Surprise Entrant She Most Wants To See in the Women’s Rumble:

“Oh there’s so many, but the one that I would love to see, that I would love to go up against, is Beth Phoenix. I would love for her to return. It would be something for me, kind of like a a childhood thing, growing up seeing her being such a dominant woman. I would love for her to show up and be in the ring with her.”