The news of Paige’s career allegedly coming to an abrupt end due to an injury she suffered during a live event in December was undoubtedly one of the most shocking stories coming out of last week.

While WWE nor Paige have yet to acknowledge the severity of her condition, Paige has been officially pulled from the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble due to injury. Paige seems determined to make the best of a bad situation and tweeted this on Tuesday:

2018 WILL be my year. ??

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) January 16, 2018

WWE Legend Jim Ross commented on Paige’s situation in his latest blog post:

“Saddened to read of Paige’s neck injury is apparently going to take her out of the ring for good. I was happy to see Paige on RAW Monday night and I know that she can remain a viable figure in the WWE, if she chooses to invest in herself and in the next skill sets that she will need to refine.”

Ross continued, “Paige has a unique personality that can be amended to allow her to excel in what could be multiple assignments going forward. Don’t count her out.”

The blog also talked about Goldberg being inducted into Hall Of Fame and you can read it at JRsBarBQ.com.

Paige was backstage at Monday’s RAW, when it was confirmed that she will not be participating in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match. Her neck injury preventing her from wrestling, but Paige will be at the Rumble to support her Absolution partners Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville.