Ring Of Honor star Flip Gordon was recently interviewed by WSVN-TV Entertainment Reporter Chris Van Vliet to talk about several professional wrestling topics. One of those topics included Gordon’s cryptic Tweet that indicated we could possibly be seeing him debut in WWE NXT soon. Gordon Tweeted “NeXT year will be even better” but revealed he was only trolling when he sent out the Tweet:

“I was just trolling. I saw a tweet going around telling people to congratulate me on stuff so I saw that they were trying to troll me so I saw the perfect opportunity to troll everybody else so I took it.”

Gordon was also asked about the possibility of joining The Bullet Club; which includes notable members such as Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, and Cody Rhodes, but said he already tried to join but was denied entry by Omega and Rhodes:

“I tried. Kenny and Cody didn’t want me in there. So if The Bucks can convince them then sure.”

Before becoming a full time professional wrestler Gordon used to work a desk job, but has since been a year without it after he was able to start paying his bills with wrestling:

“I’ve almost been a year without a job, like wrestling is now my job. I started seeing that wrestling was paying the bills so I was like why am I going to this other job when I make more wrestling. I actually put in my 2 week notice before I even got contacted by Ring of Honor.”

As for Gordon’s goals for 2018, the ROH star said he’d love to go to NJPW and be in Best of Super Juniors:

“I’d love to go to New Japan. I’d love to be in Best of Super Juniors, that’s definitely a goal of mine. It’s something I set, that I wanted to go to Japan before my 3-year mark in the business. So it’s still possible.”