Ahead of tonight’s RAW 25th Anniversary special, here are a few #RAW25-related notes:

– Several of WWE’s Champions, including AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Charlotte and Alexa Bliss were on Wall Street in downtown NYC this morning to ring the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange.

Turns out belts are a great accessory when you visit the NYSE, just ask @WWE Superstars @WWERomanReigns, @AJStylesOrg, @MsCharlotteWWE and @AlexaBliss_WWE pic.twitter.com/La0gcoc88h

— NYSE (@NYSE) January 22, 2018

– To celebrate #RAW25 invading New York City, the Empire State Building will feature red lighting tonight.

Our friend Abel helped us start the celebration right…tonight the @EmpireStateBldg will be red for #Raw25! #TopOfTheWorld @StephMcMahon @MakeAWish pic.twitter.com/4jb9LKRrh3

— Triple H (@TripleH) January 22, 2018

– Rusev tweeted the following about his favorite RAW moment, which took place back on Rusev Day:

Favorite #raw moment was when i beat Roman And Cena to become new WWE Champion ! #Raw25thAnniversary

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) January 22, 2018

– Curt Hawkins tweeted the following about which venue (Barclays or Manhattan Center) he wants to be at for RAW:

Everybody keeps asking me what building I’ll be in tonight for #RAW25 …I’ve asked @WWE officials to please send me wherever @BraunStrowman isn’t. That dude is DANGEROUS! He keeps telling me I’m gonna “get these hands” then hits me with a powerslam. That doesn’t even make sense.

— Brian Myers (@TheCurtHawkins) January 22, 2018

– WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley confirmed he will be unable to attend tonight’s RAW 25th Anniversary special, but did write an article listing his Top 5 favorite moments in RAW history.

With so many great moments over 25 years of @WWE #Raw, I posted a list of my top 5 personal favorites at https://t.co/D0ak5xLmFk What are YOUR favorite matches or segments in RAW history?

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) January 22, 2018

– WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon tweeted the following ahead of RAW 25:

Proud to bring smiles to faces every Monday night for the past 25 years. Here’s to the next 25 and beyond! #Raw25 pic.twitter.com/supez4fVVL

— Vince McMahon (@VinceMcMahon) January 22, 2018

– Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff revealed that they’ll be at the Barclays Center for tonight’s RAW:

Heading Over To The Barclay Center! WOOOOO! #RAW25 pic.twitter.com/6Gmo5ElsSx

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) January 22, 2018

Headed to Barclays Center to enjoy the show! pic.twitter.com/GdRfwDruHi

— Eric Bischoff (@EBischoff) January 22, 2018