– WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall tweeted this photo from inside the Manhattan Center, one of the venues that will host tonight’s RAW 25th Anniversary special.

It’s nice to see WWE is going with a retro look for the Manhattan Center show and bonus points to Hall for the New Japan Pro Wrestling jacket.

Coming soon RAW 25 pic.twitter.com/BXYYzJwVQi

— Scott Hall (@SCOTTHALLNWO) January 22, 2018

– Randy Orton’s wife Kim posted the following on Instagram and voiced her displeasure with the fact that Randy will be participating in tonight’s #RAW25 show.

"Can someone pls explain to me how @randyorton isn’t on the Raw 25th anniversary tonight? He’s been on more episode of Raw then anyone besides HHH, Michaels, Taker, Kane and Cena. Impressive list right? So why NOT @randyorton? He’s had some of the most memorable moments in Raw history too. He’s also on the Promo pic but isn’t on the show. Just doesn’t make sense to me. Enjoy the show tonight guys. I’ll be playing MarioKart with my kids"

WWE.com is advertising that Superstars from SmackDown will be in attendance, so it’s odd that Orton won’t be there considering his numerous ‘RAW Moments’ over the years.