We reported earlier this month that WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan told The Associated Press that he is a fan of what The Bullet Club has been doing over in New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW). “The Hulkster” spoke to The AP to discuss RAW 25 and whether or not he’d be appearing. During the interview he said he’d love to jump on a plane and go over to Japan and ‘get involved with that Bullet Club.’:

“I’m about ready to jump on a plane and fly to Japan and get involved with that Bullet Club, man. I’m so excited about those kids.”

Matt Jackson of The Young Bucks, and Bullet Club member, told Sports Illustrated this past September that he’d love to have the opportunity to work with Hogan:

“I’d love to welcome Hulk in. He’s honestly my favorite wrestler of all time, so working with him in any capacity would be fun.” His brother Nick added, “I’d love to have him walk us down the aisle at the Tokyo Dome while the three of us play air guitar. That would be a dream come true.”

Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that negotiations actually took place to possibly have Hogan associated with The Bullet Club, however, Hogan was asking for too much money and members of the faction were hesitant to welcome him out of fear he’d jump right back to WWE the moment they showed any interest.