Former WWE Superstar and top member of the Bullet Club Cody Rhodes has addressed rumors of CM Punk being considered for his #AllIn event taking place later this year.

During a recent Twitter Q&A Cody made the following statement on the former WWE World Champion and UFC fighter:

“We would LOVE to have him. Wrestling fans never gave up on him. (but the idea for this show stemmed from the success ROH/”BTE”/BC was having & that is my current focus)”

Of course Punk would be on the radar for any promotion that could make a play for him, although his stint in the UFC has thus far been less than stellar his name value is still a commodity and would help elevate the #AllIn card immensely.

All In takes place on Saturday, September 1st from a location soon to be announced. Talent already confirmed for All In includes:

• IWGP United States Champion Kenny Omega
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks
  • “The Villain” Marty Scurll
  • “Hangman” Adam Page
  • Stephen Amell of the hit series Arrow
  • Tessa Blanchard

1. Are you booking any legends?
2. Can we have Green Arrow in a match in his full outfit?
3. Is Brandi competing?
4. Can you get Pete Dunn or Tyler Bate to be #AllIn?
5. Can you address CM Punk rumors? #AllIn

— ?? #WOKEN Jinx ?? (@JinxBillionz) February 5, 2018

1. Yes 2. Hmmm 3. Brandi runs my corp, she's always in the mix. 4. Marty wants to limit Brits' to just him 5. We would LOVE to have him. Wrestling fans never gave up on him. (but the idea for this show stemmed from the success ROH/"BTE"/BC was having & that is my current focus) https://t.co/LWlAjTnyTd

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) February 5, 2018