– On last night’s episode of RAW WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz qualified for the Elimination Chamber match by defeating Apollo Crews. The winner of the Chamber match will go on to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 34. Miz took to Twitter to ask his doubters over the years if they ‘feel stupid yet’:

To everyone that never wanted to listen to me when I said I was a main eventer, @WrestleMania caliber, and a certified A-List star…you feel stupid yet? #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/sO71ES97kH

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) February 6, 2018

– Speaking of the Elimination Chamber match, next week’s episode of RAW from San Jose will feature a Fatal Four-Way match between Finn Balor, Matt Hardy, Bray Wyatt, and Apollo Crews. All of these men lost their initial qualifying match for the Elimination Chamber.

This “Second Chance Fatal Four-Way” will determine the sixth and final competitor in the Elimination Chamber match. WWE recently posted an interview with Finn Balor; who vows to win the Fatal Four-Way, go on to win the Chamber match, and topple Lesnar at WrestleMania to regain the Universal Crown: