The Bludgeon Brothers aren’t just looking at Smackdown’s tag-team division for opponents. They recently let athletes in other sports know they could be targetted by Rowen and Harper as well.

The bearded former Wyatt family members recently called out another bearded tandem, Brent Burns and Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks. Burns and Thornton get a fair bit of attention for their facial hair as well. Evidently, Luke Harper feels a tag match is in order and WWE will be in San Jose next week.

Lucky that Raw is heading to San Jose next week and not the BLUDGEON brand. Rowan told me he doesn't like the look of these 2. Hey @sanjosesharks tell the boys to keep their heads up. pic.twitter.com/vPQ2m2Phlm

— . (@LukeHarperWWE) February 7, 2018

Burns responded:

. I would have liked our chances… I do know we would have looked better in some tight wrestling shorts!! Wish we could have seen ya or got ya with a chair! @WWE @LukeHarperWWE I’ll be heading to the show tho

— Brent Burns (@Burnzie88) February 7, 2018

The Sharks sent this in response:

pic.twitter.com/Ml1gDC9CdN

— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) February 7, 2018

WWE teased a possible Bludgeon Brothers versus the Usos match last night on Smackdown. The Usos made their entrance passed the Bludgeon Brothers after Rowen & Harper had just defeated a pair of local wrestlers.