Corey Graves recently accepted Booker T’s invitation to appear on his “Heated Conversations” podcast. While Booker had seemingly threatened Corey for causing his removal from the Raw broadcast team, it turns out not everything was as it seemed.

According to comments he made on the podcast with Corey, Booker was thankful to be removed from his commentating position on Monday Night Raw. They even joked about how Corey saw Booker backstage that day and he was grinning from ear to ear.

Booker and Corey are now saying the entire saga was a work and never intended to go anywhere. Listen to their conversation below:

Following being removed the Raw announce team, Booker made the following comments towards Graves:

“But if I catch Corey Graves on the street, I’m gonna do something to him. Alright? I ain’t gonna do it at the office or anything like that. But if I catch him… not gonna do it in the airport, nah, I’m not gonna do that. But if I catch Corey Graves on the street? You see that little bouffant hairdo he got? I’m gonna rearrange it for him.”

What led some to believe his comments were not serious, however, was that he worked in the radio station’s call signs while he made them.

“So, me and Corey Graves… WrestleMania coming up, right? There’s room for one more match. Right now, on my show, Heated Conversations, Sports Radio 610, I’m calling Corey Graves out to a fight. Not a match. Not a pre-show posedown or anything like that. I’m calling Corey Graves out to a fight.”