Thus far WWE has announced that Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz, and Ivory will be inducted into the 2018 Hall Of Fame class. There have been a number more names rumored to be joining them, such as former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry, but it seems that another name has joined that mix.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that multiple people within WWE have told him there has been talk of possibly inducting Jeff Jarrett into the Hall Of Fame this year. Johnson noted he has been hearing these rumblings for the past three weeks, and up until yesterday the rumors were still going strong. While he couldn’t officially confirm whether or not it will actually happen, Johnson noted there is definitely smoke to the fire:

“There are guys inside of WWE that have come to me and said that they have heard that Jeff Jarrett is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. While I have no idea that this is the case or not but there certainly seems to be some smoke floating around. Whether there is fire to that smoke, I don’t know.”

We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available…..