Big Cass been out of action since last August when he suffered an ACL tear in a match against Enzo Amore on WWE RAW. The big man is now back training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, according to PWInsider.

No word yet on how far he is from returning to action, but sources say he looks to be in great shape and is walking around without any assistance. Cass back training at the PC is a good sign that he could return in time for WrestleMania 34, a scenario that was far from a sure thing when the injury occurred last summer.

Back in November, Cass spoke to the Sun Herald about the prospect of missing WrestleMania. “It’s very frustrating to miss WrestleMania,” he said. “It’s very disappointing. I was on quite a roll at the time. The night I got hurt, during a commercial break, I cut a promo and loaded up to the fans. It felt good to have the fans boo me.”

6 months is a long time as it relates to the landscape of WWE television storylines. Cass was in the midst of a singles push when he got injured and you can expect that push to resume upon his return. Especially with Enzo Amore no longer with WWE, Cass has the opportunity to shine on his own and will be a welcomed addition to the RAW brand.