Ric Flair has had a busy week. He spent the early week hanging out with his friend, Hulk Hogan. The pair was interviewed by TMZ reporters as Flair talked openly about the support Hogan has given him over the years. Flair also attempted to market “Space Mountain” contracts earlier this week until WWE asked him to remove the items from RicFlairShop.com.

Yesterday, the 16x world champion appeared on the morning rock radio show, Justin Scott & Speigel. Amongst other topics Flair spoke on, he named the guys he would most want to have in the 4 Horsemen if the group are still active today.

The first on Flair’s list is not much of a surprise. Dolph Ziggler has been compared to Flair and Shawn Michaels much of his career, as both were obvious influences on his style.

“The first guy I would take is Dolph Ziggler.” Flair stated. “The second guy would be Seth Rollins.”

Rollins is also a natural choice for the group but many fans won’t be happy with Flair’s 3rd choice.

“God I haven’t had too much fun with him, but I’m sure he’d be great Roman Reigns. Roman is a trooper. I got to be careful with what I say because God forbid anyone have any fun anymore.”

After Reigns, Flair announced Randy Orton would also be a natural for the group:

“Oh God, he would run from me but Randy Orton for sure. But he is so married now and so laid back and having a good time. Make no mistake Randy Orton right now is still the best wrestler in wrestling”